INTEGRA AES offers new job opportunities for Building Engineers and Architects. In view of the expansion of our activities, we are looking for the following professional profiles to be included at our Rome office. Take the opportunity to be part of the INTEGRA AES team!
Minimum requirements in terms of skills and experience:
- Five-year degree in Building Engineering or Architecture;
- Proven experience in technical drawing and the design of architectural and civil works;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Excellent and proven knowledge of CAD software, including09 BIM methodology.
Preferential but not essential requirements.
Competence in several areas and the presence of professional technical certifications such as:
- Registration in the relevant professional associations;
- Certifications of BIM Manager, Coordinator and Specialist;
- Qualification as Safety Coordinator in temporary and mobile construction sites (CSP and CSE under Legislative Decree 81/08);
- LEED® certification;
- Qualification according to Law no. 818 of 1984 and subsequent amendments and registration in the lists of the Ministry of the Interior as a fire-fighting professional.
The curriculum must clearly state:
- Professional experience in the specific sector;
- Knowledge of specialized software and relative level.
Almost immediate availability is required.
Applications must be sent exclusively by email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the subject the reference “Construction Engineers / Architects December 2021”
The CV must contain an explicit declaration of consent to the processing of personal data pursuant to the GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation and Legislative Decree 101/2018.