INTEGRA AES periodically evaluate the curricula of candidates in order to increase its organic.
Candidates may express their interest in a job or internship by submitting a curriculum by email to email@example.com.
The curriculum must indicate clearly:
– Telephone numbers, e-mail address and physical address;
– Affinity for the performance of professional duty work;
– Course attended and University / School of origin;
– Knowledge of software and level;
– Similar professional experience;
– Knowledge of the language and its level;
– Professional expectations;
Please note that INTEGRA AES will only respond to to candidates who present curricula adapted to the needs of society.
INTEGRA AES promptly examine the curricula which are received and, if you have selected, proceed to communicate their interest to set a date for the job interview.